Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Thank You For Being a Friend

Sorry for the Golden Girls reference in the post title. I have them on my mind. Two weeks ago my students' homework assignment was to make a robot at home (since we were reading a story about a robot) and then bring it to school and write about it. When one of my little girls started her story she had to write 'I have a robot and her name is ____________'. I about died when I got her paper and it said 'I have a robot and her name is BETTY WHITE'. Ha! When I asked her about it she said, 'What? She is named after Rose on the Golden Girls. I love that show!' Too cute! She made my day. So anyway, we have had a lot of great friend time lately! A couple weeks ago our friends, Bri, Kyle, and Rowan came for a visit from Indiana. We had such a wonderful time just relaxing around the house, eating, playing and laughing. We miss them lots and can't wait to get down there to see them after their little bundle is born in April!!!!!! This past weekend we headed down to see the Cubitts! Cole and Norah have not seen each other in forever and she was so excited to play with someone else's toys. Later in the evening Mark and Ashlie and the girls headed down for dinner and a little playtime! The kids were all exhausted, but it was so much fun watching them all interact with each other! What a fun night!
Sweet Rowan

Just a little coloring action

And a little painting action

Best Buds

Rowan needed a little haircut while she was here!  

Little Artists

Jennifer bought this little dress for Hazel when she was born, so I thought it was only appropriate to wear it during our visit with the Cubitts!  The most adorable part is Claire has the same dress and Jennifer happened to put it on Claire for our visit too!  Matching girlfriends!

We do need a little practice shooting hoops!  The ball seems to be going the wrong direction!

Cole trying to teach Norah a thing or two about the game!

Definitely need a little juice break after all that running around!

No comments: